«MACHINE-BUILDING AND METAL WORKING`2017», «INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION`2017»
5 - 7 April, 2017
Kazakhstan Center of Business Administration "ATAKENT"
Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
Dear ladies and gentlemen!
On behalf of International exhibition company “Atakent-Expo” let us invite you to take part in XI Kazakhstan International Industrial Exhibition “MACHINE-BUILDING AND METAL WORKING`2017”, which will take place in April 5 – 7, 2017 in Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan on the territory of Exhibition center “Atakent” in the network of Industrial Forum in Almaty.
The aim of the exhibition: the satiety of Kazakhstan market with the science intensive and environmentally appropriate technologies and equipment, the development and consolidation of the trade and industrial relations, presentation of the projects and programs on cooperative investment.
The exhibition will be supported by the Ministry of Investment and Development of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Association of Kazakhstan Machinery Industry.
The subject of the forum:
1. Integrated technologies based on high-performance machines, tools, and equipment for modernization of factories.
1.1. Metal-cutting machinery:
• Intelligent machine tool units and hi-tech equipment;
• Special purpose machine-tools; precision, automatic and semi-automatic machines, universal manually controlled machines;
• Heavy-duty and unique machine-tools, automatic lines; NC and CNC machines, multi-purpose machines and complexes; flexible manufacturing cells and systems;
• Equipment for EDM, laser, plasma, and other non-traditional types of machining, equipment for combined processes of metal-working;
1.2. Metal-forming machinery:
• Mechanical and hydraulic presses and complexes;
• Automatic metal-forming machines, including CNC machines; forging machines and complexes;
• Flexible CNC press-forging machinery;
• Laser equipment and technology;
• Sheet metal working equipment and technology;
• Metal-cutting shears;
• Bending and leveling machines;
1.3. Foundry equipment.
1.4. Welding equipment.
1.5. Thermal treatment and coating equipment.
1.6. Metal-cutting tools:
• Blade cutters;
• Abrasive, diamond cutters and cutters made of super-hard materials;
• Auxiliary tools;
• Tooling systems, systems for tool coding and counting of cutting tools;
• Integrated tooling.
1.7. Control and measuring machinery, instruments and tools:
• Measuring devices in automated lines, in-process control devices, instruments for linear and angular measurements, surface and shape precision quality control devices;
• Diagnostic systems and devices for metal-cutting machines and tools.
2. Accessories, equipment, components, tooling, hardware and software:
• CNC programming systems and programmable controllers;
• CAE/CAD/CAM systems and programs, software;
• Metalworking equipment, automation facilities and elements including tooling magazines and stations, handling devices, industrial robots, stockpilers, automated warehouses, sensors and systems for automatic complete set;
• Complete electric equipment and drivers, including linear drives;
• Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment, lubrication and filtering devices;
• Reducers and motor-reducers;
• Blocks and couplings, bearings, rabberwares, consumables, etc.;
• Input data converters for control systems;
• Dies, mouldings, fittings and accessories.
3. Plastics processing machines and equipment.
• Injection-molding machine;
• Machinery and equipment for production and processing of plastics, rubber and composite materials;
• Processing machine;
• Equipment for preprocessing and recycling;
• Extruders and extrusion machines;
• Extrusion Line;
• Installations for casting;
• Blow molding machines;
• Injection Molding Machines;
• Injection molding machines and accessories;
• Equipment for the production of foam platics and for processing thermosets;
• Equipment for finishing;
• Accessories, components, forms, matrices;
• Raw and ancillary materials (catalysts, stabilizers, fillers, foaming agents, pigments) for plastic production;
• Recycling products for plastics and rubber (semi-finished and finished products, also recycled materials);
• Preprocessing machines and facilities for plastic waste;
• Services in the production of plastics, rubber and composite materials.
4. Industrial automation.
5. Repair and modernization of equipment, spare parts and services.
6. Development of modern information CALS-technologies.
7. Scientific research projects, technological and design developments, production management.
FORMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION:
The cost of 1 sq. m:
Indoor equipped space Euro 130
Indoor space only Euro 110
Registration fee (Registration fee includes participants' registration, placing of information about company in the exhibition official catalogue, 1 copy of catalogue, 2 badges, taking part in all arrangements holding during the exhibition, invitation to the evening reception (for 2 persons) internet wi-fi for the period of exhibition/one device.
- Euro 225
The cost of participation without seeing Euro 280
- for companies which paid their participation till February 1, 2017 10% discount is provided; - for companies, taking part in “MACHINE-BUILDING AND METAL WORKING” in 3rd time 10% discount is provided.
This exhibition is the only and the most representative in Kazakhstan which effectively combines three relative fields of power, electrical engineering, instrument-making industry, also facilities and complex automation systems.
Kazakhstan market has significant prospects for companies – producers and suppliers of equipment, technologies in energy field. Main reasons: successful carrying out of reforms in energy field of Kazakhstan, high development of energy complex, infrastructure, oil and gas sector, industry, construction in the Republic of Kazakhstan and in Central Asia.
Holding of the International power exhibition “Power-Kazindustry” in Almaty is becoming a good tradition which is contributing to the development of modern equipment in Kazakhstan, making of high effective, environmentally appropriate technologies for power industry, economy of fuel and energy resources and for subsequent scientific and technical growth of power engineering field in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Ministry of industry and new technologies of the Republic of Kazakhstan actively supports and cooperates with the forthcoming exhibition. The leading officials of ministries and departments, specialists of industrial enterprises, commercial firms, supply organizations will be invited to this exhibition. (Direct postal delivery of 10 000 free of charge invitation letters across Kazakhstan. Distribution of 2 000 invitation letters through specialized publications. Exhibition advertisement and articles in specialized magazines, leading newspapers and web-publications of Almaty, Moscow, St. Petersburg, and Minsk. Wide advertisement on TV and radio two weeks before the exhibition. Outdoor advertisement all over the city. (banners, billboards). Official exhibition web-site. Traditionally in the frame work of exhibition in the conference hall of the Exhibition center will be held seminars and presentations of exhibition participants.
BRIEF REVIEW OF THE PREVIOUS EXHIBITION:
Exhibitions “Power-Kazindustry’2016” and “Machine building and Metal working’2016” involved more than 60 enterprises and companies from Kazakhstan, Belarus, Germany, Italy, Israel, the Peoples Republic of China, Russia, Ukraine, Czech Republic and Switzerland.
Traditionally companies from foreign countries actively participate: Knuth Werkzeugmaschinen GmbH (Germany), Luchengtech Co., Ltd, Runh Power Corp., Ltd (China), ISCAR LTD (Israel), A.V. SALDATURE S.r.l., HT-SOLUTIONS S.r.l. (Italy), Stanok .r.o. (Czech Republic), HERMLE-WWE AG (Switzerland), etc.
Companies from CIS countries are participating, such as: “Orenburg Hot-Dip Galvanizing Plant” JSC (Orenburg), LLC “Engineering company DKT Group” (Dnepropetrovsk), LLC “Evrostankom” (Minsk), LLC “Firdavil and Company” (Chuvash Republic, Kozlovka t.), etc.
This year Kazakhstan is represented by the following companies: LLP «Test instruments», “AVKO TRADE HOUSE” LLP, “InTechSol” LLP, “Center for machine tools” LLP, “Technology KazEnergoVozduh” LLP, “Art Design Construction Company”, "Abtron” LLP, “ZharykNur Media”, TOO “KROHNE Kazakhstan”, “Taldykorgan Cable Plant” LLP, LLP" NEC of Kazakhstan ", LLP" PLC System", “Elkos” LLP, “Saiman Corporation” LTD, “Zhersu Power” LLP, “Evooil Kazakhstan” LLP, “KZ-DRIVE”LLP, “Electroapparat” LLP, “Company Balkhan” LLP, IE "Stankomash”, “Stanko Group” LTD, "We r supply Asia" LLP, "K2 Vostok” LLP, “Allegro Prom Tech Instrument” LLP, "Variotrading" LLP, “Astana Technology center” LLP, “KARLSKRONA LC AB”, Kazakhstan Electricity Association, "Kazakh Research Institute of power engineering named after academician SH.CH. Chokin” JSC, KazEnergoKabel” JSC, Kazakhstan Engineering Union, Power Engineers Union of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
It is pleasant to note the increasing interest every year to a forum, both from visitors, and from companies participating in them.
Visitors will get acquainted with different types of the equipment and devices for power industry and new technologies of machine-building branch.
You may download application-contract for "Machine-building and metal working 2017".
IEC «Atakent-Expo» is the leading exhibition company in Kazakhstan, organizes over 20 international exhibitions per annum.
42, Timiryazev Str.
050057Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan
Tel.: +7 (727) 2747926, 2750911
Fax: +7 (727) 2747926, 2753808
Project Manager Kairat Imangaliev
We will be glad to see your company among the exhibitors of «Power-Kazindustry 2017!»